These biscuits are great for a quick snack, as they will definitely fill you up. I am always snacking on these if i have to catch a bus or train to work and haven't got time for a proper breakfast.
175g Porridge Oats
175g Self raising flour
100g Caster Sugar
225g Melted Margarine
- Preheat the oven at 180 °C / gas mark 4
- Melt the margarine, while the margarine is melting add all the other ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Add the margarine a mixes together with a wooden spoon
- Lightly kneed the mixer for 2 minutes
- Place some greaseproof paper onto a baking tray
- Make small balls of the mixer and pat the down onto the baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes, once cooked sprinkle each biscuit with sugar.
If anyone does deicide to make them i would love to know what you think.