Birthday cake


My dog buddy has just turned one, and I wanted to make the day special. This may seem weird for some people, but everyone should celebrate there birthday even if you are a dog.



I came up with the idea to make some dog friendly cupcakes after seeming a youtube video by youtuber and blogger "Zoe Sugg". She made cupcake "pupcakes" for her own dog Nala. I thought that this was such a cute idea, as I only ever used to give my parents dogs special dog treats on there birthdays when growing up.

There were so much fun to make, they didn't smell the nicest when making them, however buddy definitely thought they did.
They took a while to cook, however this could be down to the fact that i am still getting use to my cooker.
All though it says it only makes nine, I easily managed to make twelve. 


1 cup plain flour
1/3 cup porridge oats
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup peanut butter
1 banana
1 large egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
 1/4 cup honey
1 tsp pure vanilla extract


No comments:

Post a Comment